Grilled Feather Tray
Grilled Feathers Easy recipe and appetizers, we came to you in my lady's kitchen and the grilled feathered steak grilled with vegetables or rice and shared with your applications
- Feathers: 500 grams (lamb)
- garlic: 4 cloves (
herbs ) - herbs: a tablespoon (dried)
- Rosemary: 1 tablespoon (dried)
- salt: 2
teaspoons - black pepper: half a teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons large
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven at 400 ° C.
2. Heat a large tablespoon of olive oil in a wide, non-stick saucepan over high heat and stir the meat blades on both sides for 3 minutes until browned.
3. Pour the feathers into the oven dish and season with salt, pepper, dried herbs, dried rosemary and the rest of the olive oil.
4. Cover the plate with tin foil and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
5. Take control of the meat and if necessary, add half a cup of water to accelerate the maturation.
6. Warm feet next to vegetables or rice.
30/09/2017 05:20 4